From time to time, we make changes to our information practices and alter the functionality of our website, and change this policy accordingly by uploading an updated policy onto this website. The date that we upload the updated policy is the date from which the changes apply. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our information gathering and protection practices.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We gather your personal information from:
- you, when personal information is provided;
- through this website and any related service
- through any registration or subscription process
- through any contact with us (such as, but not limited to, telephone or email)
- through your purchase or use of our products or services
- third parties provided you have granted authorisation or where your personal information has been made publicly available.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used by us to:
- provide products and services to you,
- advertise our products and services to you, which includes communicating to and with you electronically (such as, but not limited to, via email or text messages for this purpose),
- respond to communications from you,
- invoice you and collect outstanding payments, which also includes authorising and processing credit card transactions,
- undertake research and statistical investigation (in an anonymised manner),
- improve the products and services that are provided to you by us, and
- for any other purpose that has been authorised by you or by the Act
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to:
- companies associated with us
- any business or person that support our products and services,
- any business or person that supports or hosts any underlying data centre or information technology system that we use to provide this website or other products and services
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- any person who can oblige us to provide your personal information (such as a regulatory agency)
- any other person that is authorised by the Act or another law (such as a law enforcement agency)
Please note that your personal information may be held and processed outside New Zealand as a business that supports our products and services and/or supports or hosts any underlying data centre or information technology system may be located outside New Zealand.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right under the Act to access your personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information on our database. With respect to corrections, if we believe the correction is reasonable and we can reasonably make those requested changes to your personal information, we will make the correction. If the correction is not made, we will take reasonable steps to attach a note on your personal information records that a request for correction was made but no action was made by us.
Corrections to your personal information can be requested via our email firstname.lastname@example.org, which should provide evidence of who you are and the details of your request.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- monitor how our website is used
- store data (e.g. the contents of your cart)
- improve our website and user experience
Cookies may be disabled by you by way of changing your browser settings. However, this may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
Other analytic technologies (e.g. Google Analytics) may be used to understand how customers use our website and optimise their experience.
- ABOUT US
www.wine2u.co.nz is a website operated by WINE2U.COM LTD.
All enquiries should be in writing to:
70 Kerrs Road, Wiri
Or via email to: email@example.com.